$8.00 - $53.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
Resolute 42 is the ultimate all-weather gravel tire for those who believe there is one perfect tread pattern for all your rides. Truly all-season in nature, we call this our set-it-and-forget-it tire that keeps on keepin' on. SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION: These tires are available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well. - Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight. - Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire. - SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall. FEATURES: - Widely spaced square knobs deliver consistent traction while shedding muck with ease. - Performs well in all conditions, no need to swap tires based on the weather.
$31.95 - $41.95
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
$76.95 - $89.95
It's all in the name. Trail Boss is at home on...well...trails! A true all-arounder, the Trail Boss will instantly feel at home on your local singletrack. This is the tread of choice for many in the WTB office. Want to go out and own it? Be a Trail Boss. - Tightly spaced, blocky tread minimizes rolling resistance until braking allows the knobs to truly dig in - Supportive side knobs deliver traction when trying to keep the bike upright on off-camber surfaces - Commonly used as a rear tire with a WTB Vigilante on the front
The premium latex inner tube for cyclists who require the best performances. Latex tubes are light, supple, and they generate low friction between the tire. All these characteristics work together to reduce rolling resistance. - Light and supple - Reduced rolling resistance - Removable valve core
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
$10.99 - $17.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
The e-bike version of the new Vittoria Mazza raises the bar on e-Enduro performance for mixed terrain! Starting with a defined center tread, the e-Mazza uses deep siping in the direction of rotation, allowing the tire to roll fast while still opposing drift. The stepped leading edge rolls like a ramp but digs in on climbs, making e-Mazza a top choice for both front and rear use. Substantial spacing was designed into the center tread to provide braking traction while also accelerating mud clearing. Cornering on the e-Mazza is handled by Vittoria's trademark progressive sipe width technology, which gives a gummy inside effective edge without the instability that competitors experience on the outside of the tread. The tire's generous tread depth claws into a range of terrain and is stabilized with Vittoria's proprietary 4C compound layering process. Four separate Graphene 2.0 compounds are layered, allowing the surface of the tread to remain tacky while the base remains planted. This ensures each effective edge is kept in place under high cornering and braking loads, leading to reduced rolling resistance and increased wear life. - Aggressive profile with ample sipe spacing for mixed terrain - Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface without sacrificing speed or grip - Graphene 2.0 compound reduces rolling resistance, increasing range and battery life
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
Value priced smooth tread tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Mountain tire designed for riding on blacktop or concrete - Semi Slick design with low rolling resistance
$68.00 - $78.00
GRAVEL Cannonball is a go-to gravel race tire for normal conditions. The tread pattern features a directional, tight-knit center tread that sheds dirt and debris to decrease rolling resistance, and side knobs for effective cornering traction. Cannonball is built for all-around gravel riders and racers. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are raised and ramped for rolling efficiency; the diamond-shaped lugs squeeze in for grip as they contact dirt, then back out to shed debris. - Transitions lugs are spaced out and vary in height to boost traction. - L-shaped side lugs dig in for grip while braking through corners, but roll quickly when off the brakes.
- Labeled Size: 26 x 3.5 – 4 - ISO Width: 88mm – 100mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm - Valve Core: Removable - Wall Thickness: 1mm - Weight: 500g
- Labeled Size: 26 x 3.5 – 4 - ISO Width: 88mm – 100mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Wall Thickess: 1 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Weight: 500
- Labeled Size: 26 x 4.0 – 4.8 - ISO Width: 100mm – 120mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Valve: Standard Schrader - Wall Thickness: 1mm - Valve length: 32mm - Weight: 580g
$65.00 - $80.00
GRAVEL Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guess work out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while larger, more spaced-out shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are large and widely spaced for braking and acceleration grip, and ramped to lower rolling resistance. - Transition lugs are spaced out to shed mud; siping conforms to the road surface for increased traction in corners. - Side lugs are staggered to provide traction in more aggressive turns and on loose surfaces.
- Size: 24 x 1-1/8 - ISO Diameter: 520 / 24" mini bmx - ISO Width: 25mm, 26mm, 27mm, 28mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 80g (32mm), 82g (60mm)
$9.50 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
$8.99 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded Note: This product may have different packaging than pictured with a slightly different labelled size. Rest assured, the size range on the package will have the same or a broader functional range as the listed sizing of the product you ordered.
$7.99 - $17.99
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Size: 26 x 2.4 – 2.75 - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width: 60mm, 61mm, 62mm, 63mm, 64mm, 65mm, 66mm, 67mm, 68mm, 69mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 283g
$9.50 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
27 x 1-1/8-inch replacement tire from Sunlite. - Bead: Wire - TPI: 27
- All purpose tire performs well in anything from hard pack single track to loose and loamy all mountain runs - Geometric shaped lugs provide lots of edges to grip rocks and roots
$19.99 - $42.49
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.125
$18.99 - $24.99
- Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption - Wire bead
- All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 27.5 (650B) x 2.1
$7.99 - $10.99
- EVA flat liner material - Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects - Place inside tire between tube and tire
- Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved - Wire bead - Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Micro-knurled blocky tread suited for a wide variety of terrain from street and park to hard pack trails and more. - Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs - Wire bead - Size: 20 x 1.95
Page 1 of 51 Next page